Re: Electric motors and compressors

To: Bobbyhotrods@attbi.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric motors and compressors
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 09:09:52 -0700
Bob,
Right on the money...go with a 220V, check the HP and amp rating on the
motor itself. As for cfm, look for the highest numbers you can find, like 15
cfm or above at 100-125 psi. As for made in USA, shop carefully.....many
"name" brands are now imports, like IR, CH, and I think Speedaire..try
Dayton or Quincy. Hope this helps....

            Scott in Big Sky