Re: Elizabeth Smart found alive

To: wester6935@attbi.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Elizabeth Smart found alive
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:46:50 EST
     THANK YOU, Wes !!!  I saw this wonderful news on TV earlier today, and
it was great to see a positive ending to one of these abduction / missing
person type stories for a change !  Too often the results are far worse than
negative.  Very nice to get some news that makes us feel better about the
events going on in this wacky world ...... if only there was at least one
such
story every week, or every day !  Now if only we could learn about the missing
lady from Modesto, and also the true story of what happened to Chandra Levy,
who also had a certain connection to a Modesto resident .
      As I think of it, it will be forty years in November since my mother
called
me out from under my '55 Chevy shortened wheelbase sedan delivery to
tell me of the terrible event that day in Dallas .......will any of us old
enough to
recall that ever get the true story( the "skinny" we just mentioned recently
) on
that terrible deed and of those reasponsible ???
       Well, who knows ? ........ but on THIS day the news about that pretty
little girl is simply wonderful !!!
                         Thanks again for posting it, Wes !
      Bruce