Re: landracing.com

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: landracing.com
From: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:09:24 -0700
>Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:02:49 -0800
>From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
>Subject: landracing.com
>
>     Sure has been a lack of activity on landracing.com. It's a good place to
>buy, sell, and ask questions at the message center. Plus the chat line on
>Tuesday night is always a gas in spite of Keith.You can also show pictures of
>your racer. Other current news and links to land speed stuff. Lets help Jon
>out a little before we lose this neat web site. www.landracing.com
>
>Glen

FWIW, I sent Jon an email but never heard back.  Jon if you're around, I
happen to own a local Denver web services company.  If you're having
trouble paying for the landracing.com site, shoot me an email, I can
probably reduce your costs, and would be happy to help out the LSR
community.  I use landracing.com all the time and agree that it would be a
pity to see it go!

Cheers,
Ralph Forsythe