Non LSR

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LSR
From: "Bob Jepson" <Bobbyhotrods@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:24:10 -0500
Just two cents here. I think our relationship with Middle Eastern exporters of
oil to the West is a relationship that cannot endure. I liken it to a
successful guy who "keeps a woman on the side". He thinks he's doing the right
thing by giving her money; she needs the money but soon has contempt for
someone who uses her and inhibits her from being all she can be, (accurate or
not). It cannot last. We're hugely unpopular in places like Saudi Arabia.With
the dole of oil money that pumps through that government to the citizenry we
inhibit what those people can be on their own. And those governments are
completely broke, too, spending every buck before they get it......