Re: Maxton Next weekend?

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton Next weekend?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 07:30:27 -0500
You might but then you might not either.. :>)
If adding weight makes a car faster why isn't the fastest car the heaviest one.
And following that thought if you want to go faster why open the hood, just add
more weight.. maybe picking a body style that has the least lift is smartest..
If you already have that then petition the rules for something that will kill
lift and make the car safer..
Dave