RE: FIA speed record listing

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FIA speed record listing
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 23:13:06 -0700
A long story on why, but I have been working on unraveling the FIA conundrum
for more than a year and sending the certificates to me was the fastest way
to get them to the drivers. As you might imagine, every driver is thoroughly
satisfied with the outcome.

More work is still to be done on the world record listing which is in sore
need of updating, correction and verification.

All help is welcome.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.