No FIA Interest

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: No FIA Interest
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:53:59 -0400
Keith

If you are happy and succesful in running your "Girlie Camaro" without the
FIA then just carry on.  I cannot see them ever offering classes
specifically for full bodied cars etc. like yours.  So you will be running
with the 'right' organisations in ECTA and SCTA and USFRA.

However you might be succesful in British National records with our two way
runs where the up to 5000cc record for the mile is 191.64 mph held by a
Ferrari 512M le Mans sportscar.1 kilo is 199.90 mph and 1/4 mile is 200.66
mph.

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England