Re: Long Beach Grand Prix(29th)

To: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>,
Subject: Re: Long Beach Grand Prix(29th)
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:53:13 -0600
Glen,

Don't let Tom give you too much static.  One way to stop him is to ask if he
actually drinks the tap water in Magna.  The locals out there all have lead
poisoning or some heavy metal problems because of drinking it.  They claim
it is safe to drink but the local bottled water company, Mount Olympus
Spring Water. sure does a booming business on that side of the valley.
Personally I've tasted better water from cisterns on the Manitoba prairie.
I'll bet he fills up on good water when he is driving bus outside of the
Garfield Water District.

Wes