RE: British Attempt on Motorcycle Record

To: "Tom Neimeyer" <tneimeyer@houston.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: British Attempt on Motorcycle Record
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:39:37 -0500
Tom:
interesting idea.  I'd love to see it on the Salt.  Sounds like they have a
long way to go, though.

One question:  they mention a goal of 350mph, and bringing the record back
to GB "for the first time since 1990".  That's a new one on me.  I thought
the last two "outright" MC LSR recordholders were Campos and Vesco-- and
Vesco's record went back a lot further than 1990.  And both those guys are
regular-old Americans-- and neither was riding a Brit bike engine, even.

What MC record could these new guys be referring to?
Russ, #1226B