Re: FIA part one b

To: Pork Pie <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: FIA part one b
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:54:53 -0400
This could go to part zzzzz but the bottom line is who needs them?? Let's check
out all the pluses.. Arrogant, self serving, single minded, considers the rest
of the world incompetent.. sure lets go with them.. LOL.. about as useful as an
accordion while deer hunting.. about as pertinent as a Citron sedan in a F1
race..
Dave