Fw: Fw: Fw: SHUTTLE PICTURES Something you may not want to see.

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw: Fw: Fw: SHUTTLE PICTURES Something you may not want to see.
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 16:58:35 -0700
> >       > > : SHUTTLE PICTURES
> >       > >
> >       > > Quite hard to believe this; these are amazing!
> >       > >
> >       > > Attached are pictures of the Shuttle Explosion from an Israeli
> >       > > Satellite in space. I got these from Gerri Sollenberger from
the
> >       > > Department
> >       > > of Justice in Washington D.C. I taught some classes with her
> >when she
> >       > > was
> >       > > the
> >       > > FEMA director for region 5 in Chicago.
> >       > >
> >       > > See you tonight, From: Gerri Sollenberger. These are some
> >incredible
> >       > > pictures (jpg format) of the shuttle explosion provided by the
> >Israeli
> >       > > govt.
> >       > >
> >       > > website: www.ojp.usdoj.gov/odp
> >       > > (See attached file: (H.1.jpg)
> >       > > (See attached file: (H.2.jpg)
> >       > > (See attached file: (H.3.jpg)
> >       > > (See attached file: (H.4.jpg)
> >       > > (See attached file: (H.5.jpg)
> >       > > (See attached file: (H.6.jpg)
> >       > > (See attached file: (H.7.jpg)
> >       > > (See attached file: (H.8.jpg)
> >       > >
> >       > >
> >       > >

> >       Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
> >

> >____________________________________________________
> >   IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
(H.1.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
(H.2.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
(H.3.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
(H.4.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
(H.5.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
(H.6.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
(H.7.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
(H.8.jpg]