Re: Most Meaningful Records?

To: MPittwood@compuserve.com, basavage@earthlink.net, beeind@pacbell.net,
Subject: Re: Most Meaningful Records?
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:22:41 EDT
I agree Malcolm! I especially like FIA and FIM because they allow complete
freedom of design! So for me, there is always a chance, to try to make the
ultimate vehicle, with an organization to time me. Until I can afford to do
that, I will continue to call my records World Records until I hear of one
faster! I have complete confidence in all existing associations accuracy!
Congratulations to Ron Main for getting two of my World flathead records!
Jack Costella