Re: Bonneville International Records

To: landspeedlouise@adelphia.net, basavage@earthlink.net, beeind@pacbell.net,
Subject: Re: Bonneville International Records
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:38:13 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/2003 11:48:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
landspeedlouise@adelphia.net writes:

<< Ah, now that's quite another barrel of frisky monkeys, isn't it? >>
To me SCTA ect hampers design, because of all the same reasons society calls
itself free! FIA doesn't require all the liability stuff! Some people
probably resent old FIA records set without all of SCTA's liability concerns,
and would like for FIA to vanish! Not Me! I just might be able to afford FIA
someday. A little hope for old-time freedom! Jack