Re: FIA

To: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: FIA
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:59:04 -0700
Dan
I guess until they have been involved in a one hour turn around such as
Teagues they will never understand. A lot of people helping and no thought
of anything except repacking the chutes, changing the oil,re fueling,
getting all of the body panels back on, the driver suited up and the vehicle
on the line to make a return run in under 48 minutes. I guess we could have
changed a few gears and swapped engines in the time left.
Glen