Re: FIA

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Dan"
Subject: Re: FIA
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 21:37:36 -0500
Glen
I crewed with Al whenever I could for 15 years. You forgot about cleaning
salt away from the tires and giving them a "haircut" with sidecutters. Oh,
might as well throw in a wash and wax for the same price seeing as there is
so much time left over. Talk about "thrash".

Ron
Getting old is mandatory.
Growing up is optional, and I refuse to.