Re: 1 hour turnaround time

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: 1 hour turnaround time
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:12:39 -0700
Glen,
Yes I know, Clark gave Bob all his stuff. The problem is that Bob is not
in very good health, he is battling cancer. Jeff ran the car this year,
  without dad to tune, and had some major engine problems, I understand.
With a little time, I hope Jeff will get it figured out. He is an artist
with metal but I don't think he has a lot of experience with engines.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC