Re: MC wheelbase ... waaaa

To: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>, "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MC wheelbase ... waaaa
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:19:12 -0500
Dana.. I would be very interested to know what you find out for El Mirage if
you wouldn't mind posting it or writing me back?
The rule has been adopted fully for ECTA(which has both modified and altered
classes) and any bikes that have run in a certain class the previous year
will be grandfathered in for this year to allow time for redesign if desired.
I have redesigned my swingarm and seat heigth to conform.
Thanks,
Todd Dross