RE: HOT ROD Editor gets aerodynamic lesson

To: "'Russel Mack'" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: HOT ROD Editor gets aerodynamic lesson
From: "Mathew Sanchez" <mathew.sanchez@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:51:13 +0100
Hi there,

I don't know if you get the UK magazine 'MotorSport' over there but for
anyone who hasn't seen it it may be worth hunting down the October 2001
issue. For those that don't know the magazine it runs a regular article
'The Car I Wish I Designed' and in that issue Ron Ayers talks about
'Goldenrod' talking about it in terms of being a triumph of both form
and function. The feature is only a page but it is an interesting
article nonetheless.

By the way the spelling looked OK to me?

Thanks, Mat.
UK