RE: HOT ROD Editor gets aerodynamic lesson

To: "'Land Speed List'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HOT ROD Editor gets aerodynamic lesson
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:51:08 -0700
The article is wonderful and Ron is a big fan of what Bill and Bob did.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.