Re: Buick 8's

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buick 8's
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:41:43 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/2003 8:22:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chrispile@cox.net writes:

> . I
> don't know if anyone on the list knows how to contact Wayne, but he would
> have
> some info at least.  I hope this helps a bit..............

    List member "Hayseed Dave" has run partners with Wayne, so he would know
how to contact him. I actually believe that the Buick powered lakester was
owned and driven by Don Wheeler, another "Hayseed" friend. They had the
Hayseed Ardun in Wheelers lakester at Bonneville last year and set a couple
of records, one at about 208.
                                                Ardun Doug