Re: welders

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: welders
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 16:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
Jim, I think your answer was given. The easiest way is
what turns out to be easiest for you. My half vote
(hey, I have been called a half-wit so why should this
be different, LOL) went to bronze welding because the
equipment is cheap and plentiful. The skill level to
bronze weld is minimal by comparison but component fit
and cleanliness is maybe more problematic. Aside from
the restrictions (heat sources, mostly), I would
challenge the MIG, TIG and stick welders to make a
stronger joint. Bronze welding is also easy to do
upside down.

John