Re: Front Runners and other tires

To: "R.J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Front Runners and other tires
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:23:42 -0700
I know we beat the daylights out of treaded tires - at
Bonneville - but I never did hear any opinions for El Mirage
use. I am having trouble finding skinny 26" rear tires... I
found some but they have a cross-hatch tread pattern, so I
passed on them. Any input/opinions on how these would work in
the dirt would be appreciated.
Ed