RE: hypersonic LSR/Turbinator

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: hypersonic LSR/Turbinator
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:21:29 -0700
Right-O!  the "up" exhaust was to squelch any grousing about Turbinator
being a "thrust" car.

No offense taken, but when I see things that mention TEAMVesco I want to
ensure that NOBODY gets the wrong idea and respond in kind.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.