Turbinator

To: "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turbinator
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 14 May 2003 21:59 GMT
Hi Folks,

a note from my side to the Turbinator and Don Vesco.

Due to this that I'm an engineer, I'm not only interest in the "beauty" of a
car, I'm also interest in the technical/engineering of a car, especially when
it's car like the Turbinator.

Louise know that, that I discussed and talked often time with Don and Rick
about the technical concepts and solutions in the car and that often time we
only stopped with the talking due to this that some of the team interrupt us,
otherwise we were talking for hours.

So I know the car and some special design concepts so as the exhaust very well
and I can say, on this car is no bad trick no cheating.

If Don was not so unlucky with his cancer, he would be in October at the salt
to go for 500, and this speed would be no problem for the car, especially that
Don told me last year in October, that they will fix the aerodynamic mishape
behind the turbine for the next attempt.

If someone say something "bad" against Don, he will get the sh.. from my side.

Don was one of the greatest driver I ever meet and he knew only one way - the
fair way.

But as Jack says - innovation is allowed

See ya

Pork Pie