Team effort

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Team effort
From: advo@cloudnet.com
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:28:52 -0500
A eight of us in Minnesota are building a car which we plan to field in August.
In the group, we have three guys who are professional mechanics, one long time
rodder who owns an electrical contracting business, a long time rodder who is
an M.D., a rodder who is a lumber yard manager, a machinist and a computer
expert.  So far, some of us have invested time and money into the project,
while others have invested only time, or only money.  Has anyone come up with a
way to determine how to keep things fair when it comes to :  1) who gets to
drive  2)  who, if anyone, is legally considered the owner  3) in the event
that the car is sold, how it would be divided up  4) how you can keep such a
group together as friends!
Some of the work is less tangible but equally important.
Thanks in advance
Greg