Re: Team effort

To: <advo@cloudnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Team effort
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:47:58 -0500
Greg....

It's the hard feelings that you can't buy back... money can't fix something
like that.... so determining how something is done... should be put to the
group then brought back to one person to make the decision...  let me give
you an example of how I'd do that...

If we were dealing with the fuel set up for a Naturally aspirated car... I'd
find our expert among us on Carb's and fuel pumps... and if there wasn't one
I'd ask Who wanted ownership of that system... then Look at the money
available and consider the options... look at the overall scope of the
car... decide what I wanted .... and provide two alternatives...

Take a vote or let the primary owner/driver make the decision...

Keep in mind anything done by a committee isn't going to be as cohesive as a
single persons project.... but the outcome will usually be of higher quality
as a result of more brains thinking through the whole concept.

Keith ( once again... these are just my onions... )