Parts Available

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Available
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:47:58 -0500
List;

I don't want to do a big commercial here but I thought I'd let everyone know
of some potentially interesting LSR parts that are for sale by another
fellow who I'm buying some wheels & tires from.

He has "a set of factory experimental heads and an intake manifold for a
Chevy 90 degree V6 (baby Maclaren Can Am design)-- designed for Indy racing
in 1981 but when tested with twin turbos at Indy, stock block size of 209 cu
in, the motor on alcohol made 1200 hp and was outlawed by CART before it
could be run because at that time the Cosworth was making only 850 hp. These
are the only set of these left as three sets where made and two of the heads
where cut and welded together to make a set of V8 heads. 6 slightly used
carrilo rods go with them.

Also has a Kinsler sbc fuel injection with the rare magnesium stacks, a
Schiefer quick change rear end and a Scott NOS super 6-71 blower and a 3
stage Eagle dry sump pump from the late Smokey Yunick's sbc Indy program."

If anyone is interested, e-mail me off-line and I'll forward the prices he's
asking and a few pictures. This is not my own stuff-- I just thought someone
else might be interested.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ