RE: Parts Available

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parts Available
From: "Bob Folkestad" <bfolkestad@iowaexportimport.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:20:23 -0500
List,

I also do not want to be commercial I have the following for sale.

Complete freshened Winston cup engine (never raced from Roush (358 ci Ford)
with complete drive line (Tex racing Mag Jerico with long shifter, Mag Tilton
bell housing, spare clutch and starter, BG fuel system, Step headers with Burns
collectors, exhaust, modified Brasswell carb, C & R radiator and dry sump
system...

All of this is relatively new some of the parts have been at Bonneville in our
Ford Ranger pick-up (cmmp record holder 205.208)

I can provide any documentation necessary and contacts at Roush to verify this
engine is fresh... We are currently rebuilding this truck for a different class
and changing many items... It is about $50K worth of parts... I was thinking
the first serious offer around $20K...

These are primo professionally maintained parts that I do not need....

You can contact me by e-mail or phone

Bob Folkestad
SPAL Advanced Technologies
800-345-0327