Re: Bike rules-SCTA minutes

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Bike rules-SCTA minutes
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:28:12 -0700
John; That's how I read it. I just forward the minutes of the May 30 meeting
of the board as I received them. Or at least the part I thought the bike
guys should know. It would seem that the minutes could be emailed to you or
someone to post here for those who do not belong to the SCTA.
Any more writing would need to come from a board  member.
Tone?
Rich