Re: Bike rules-SCTA minutes

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bike rules-SCTA minutes
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:33:54 -0600
Rich,  THANK YOU BIG TIME for
sharing that!!!!!

I couldnt understand why these rules get changed drastically
and show up in the rule book in April, sometimes making bikes
from years past illegal, and only having 4 months to re-engineer

I mean we all have to keep doing it if that is the way it is, but
it seems much more appropriate (to me) to discuss the changes at
Bonneville and if changes made, put them in the rule book to take
effect the following year, unless safety issues

Joe :)