Re: Black Line

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Black Line
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:40:52 -0700
Great! When Glen get to a set number of points we can buy him a favorite
drink. Well, heck, we can do that anyway! Actually those litle road side
signs with the flashing arrows that you can program would be ideal for
signifying the last of first or end or? And they are cheap, The highway
department has lots of them.....

mayf