Black line

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Black line
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:22:27 EDT
"Improvement, always improvement. Staying static is the way to oblivion.
Always make things better if you can. Disregard who or where the idea for
change came from...evaluate it and see if it makes things better...at
reasonable cost." words of  Mayf

Might I add,IMHO,staying static is the cause of leave it be, or mental
lethargy, which leads to gray matter atrophy. In this LSR sport, the project is
never finished, and is always better next time. As for the source of fresh
ideas,
what's more original than thoughts from someone not prejudiced by being a
motorhead ? How many times did your wife or kid solve a car problem with a
fresh
viewpoint ? As in, Duh, why didn't I see that ? You know, the time you said,
yeah right and ignored them. And then fixed the damn thing just like they
said.....Bob, Duh, Wanner                                           PS,..Keith,
hope all those cell phone calls on the road didn't keep you awake. You got to
do
this trip every year, we had a giant thread on the Odd-is-he.....