Re: Race car wiring

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Race car wiring
From: "Bill Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 14:08:12 -0400
Dave and others,
I would love to see what your suggestions would be. I have always believed
in the no solder no butt splices. Use Weather pak or Deutsch connectors only
. I think  a few items that make it a little simpler for layman would be the
combo fuse and relay block from Painless Wiring and one of their matching
switch panels. Just plugs in. All that is needed is terminating the end
components with the proper connector of your choice. Check out these part
numbers 50001, 50201, 50202. Hey John since I am right down the road from
you I would be willing to run up there and help you get this thing wired if
you would like.
Bill