Re: Race car wiring

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race car wiring
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 03:31:55 -0500
Neil.... Dave's going to say about the exact same thing.... we have talked
at length about using the right size switch and the need for relay's as
well....   I'll let him have his say.... I've got quite an education from
him on wiring...

And Yes it cost me a bit more then Dave's 3-4 hundred...  But I wanted to be
in the business to do several cars in the future... so I picked a connector
system and went to town getting a basic stock of those components...  I'm
really happy with all of it....

K ( who's had a computer virus and stayed off line till I could run it
down... )