What Google knows about you

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: What Google knows about you
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:16:20 -0600
If you type in your telephone number with no spaces, often Google will come
back with a name, street address and a ink to a map showing how to get to
your residence.

If you type in your name, for example ... John Doe, California ... you can
get a listing of everyone with that name, addresses and telephone numbers.

Listings are older, not updated frequently, cell phone numbers don't seem to
work and I'm finding some names or numbers don't show up with information.
The frightening thing is that so many DO come up.

You may want to check on things yourself.  My daughter pulled up information
on every house on our street, tell you the whole tax history and such.  You
can do this for almost anywhere in the country.

George Orwell is right ... Big Brother is Watching!

Wes