FW: What Google knows about you (insurance)

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: What Google knows about you (insurance)
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:03:51 -0700
Why I happen to know of an excellent web-site for document destruction.

Apparently these guys can shred Land Speed records too ... (shameless
SHAMELESS plug)!

www.infodestruction.com (site will soon have some LS shredding escapades and
salty pictures in the coming weeks).

Dana

> Don't get down too hard on HIPAA -- we're the confidential document
> destruction company around here, and Hippa is absolutely great for our
> business!  Tons more paperwork for us to recycle into toilet paper each
> week.  Did you know that now pill bottles with your name on 'em are
> considered confidential?

> Yes, there are those that feel that the documents might as well be toilet
> paper in the first place...

http://www.infodestruction.com/documents.htm see the stack of TP near the
bottom of the page.