Re: Car Balance

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Balance
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:44:27 -0700 (PDT)
"I do know that airplanes and missiles are very simple
compared to a car on the ground going at speeds which
invoke some compressibility effects. Oh, well....to
each his own."

I couldn't agree more. That darn ground plane thing
again. To some, a curse. To others, a benefit.

John

P.S. I keep forgetting to purge the trailer.