Re: Car Balance

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Balance
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:16:19 -0700 (PDT)
Mayf, no need to be sorry but what happened to your
entrepreneurial spirit? Sure, models are not the
correct way to solve for CP but what is your
alternative? It has to be better than trial and error.
I don't know your background so you may possess
experience that feeds deep intuitive analysis. What I
do know is that academic rocketeers operate at an
entirely different level than most hobbyists. To find
simple methods published side-by-side with detailed
empiricism is not to be ignored.

The truly great thing about LSR is that we are free to
approach these same problems any way we feel is best.
See you on the salt in 2004,

John