Re: New Article on my Web Site

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: New Article on my Web Site
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:42:24 -0400
I don't think we are talking about the same 'surge' The one I am talking about
is internal aerodynamic surge from a large compressor at a high pressure ratio
and low flow rate. The BOV will save the engine but not the compressor... Surge
and backpressure are not the same in any way. I am talking about the compressor
side not the turbine. I still only have 75 lbs/min of cold air when I could of
had 99.. Persoanlly i see no power increase other than what might be attained
chemically and if I only have 75 lbs/min I can't add the fuel that 99 lbs/min
would have burned..Personally mileage is insgnificant compared to power..

Not looking for answers I believe just counting pounds of air that I can add
pounds of fuel to and make my favorite recipe .. BTU's for everyone!!! Gotta
expand that nitrogen some how..

Dave