Re: New Article on my Web Site

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: New Article on my Web Site
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:46:19 -0400
Who is arguing? Not me. I am e-mailing as though we were sitting in the shade
having a cold one discussing this.. I thought it was discussion as to how stuff
works. Sorry no offence meant. I disagree with some of the assumptions not the
math used to back them up. I guess the internet is a tough place to have a
discussion like this, but when anyone says something works in a way that I have
never seen it to work in the field for the last 30 years i get a little
skeptical. I am offering examples that I know to work and fail. Ridcule has
nothing to do with any of it in any way so I am sorry if you feel that way but
not I am sorry to post what I have seen work. If you feel personally attacked or
berated in any way please do not it was never intended.

BTW if you there there is big bucks in this business there isn't LOL.. The
customers have it and we pass a lot back and forth but I am glad my wife works
too..
Dave