RE: New Article on my Web Site

To: "'Thomas E. Bryant'" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: RE: New Article on my Web Site
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:13:21 -0500
Tom;

I liked your comment about being students and teachers. I've certainly been
guilty of posting tedious pontifications here(and I'll probably do it again)
but this doesn't imply that I don't still have a lot to learn-- especially
from you guys who've actually been there and done it. As they say "You can't
argue with success."

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ