coolant additive

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: coolant additive
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:52:11 +1000
Hey  guys
Someone on the list flogs coolant additive  I think its Skip ?? but not sure
  I need all the cooling I can get  Im even attempting to add/ graft  onto
the busa two honda firestorm side mounted radiators to suppliment the
existing radiator  , we can get 600to 700  rwhp out of the old girl BUT we
will have a serious overheating problems especially when its on full boost
with the N2O added for the long course , anyone have ideas on keeping the
whole shebang cool ( please note that the turbo designer expects this
problem under full power if I run the bike for several minutes ie long
course , it is not proved to be the case yet ,but I need to make
contingencies now during the building phase )
Gary