FW: coolant additive

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: coolant additive
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:09:07 -0700
Hi Gary,

I was planning on adding an external water-mister on my next project -- a
1973 Kawasaki 750 triple (nitrous?). Can see it now -- a plume of steam the
entire run :^O

The fire department would probably scramble after me.

Other's (including Don V.) have spent lots of money and time trying to make
this motor run on the Salt, but the problem has always been overheating in
the middle cylinder. I had a long chat with Don on this subject, and I think
it's worth a bench-try.

I've been following the 50:50 water/Methanol injection thread too.

My 2-liters.

Dana