Re: coolant additive

To: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: coolant additive
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:09:30 -0500
Gary and List,
Not all the cooling is done by the coolant.....about 60% to 80% (depending
on the application) of cooling that we are interested in is done by the
oil. This is in any engine propelled vehicle and may be higher in air
cooled engines.
Bottom line here is to enhance the oil cooling function as well as the
coolant cooling performance. So put one of our engine cool products in the
oil system, trans products in the trans and 40 Below in the coolant system.
The aggregate nets about 30-40 degrees cooler operation and the engine and
trans lubricated assemblies last about 3 times longer to boot.
Gear lube in the rear results in warm (not hot) rearend parts after 5
miles. See the website www.pro-blend.com for more info and salt racers get
it for a big discount. Any specific questions? Just ask.
We can ship these products via standard UPS worldwide. Tire and fuel
products are hazardous goods and are pricey to ship overseas. OK in the US.
Skip