Re: Camaro fire...

To: "Glenn Ridlen" <gridlen@yahoo.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Camaro fire...
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:13:32 -0700
List
Sometimes something like this is a good wakeup call. All of us think it only
happens to the other guy until it happens to you. We all get lax and put
things off. I was lucky some years back when I mixed some fiberglass resin
on a small piece of cardboard and left it laying on a rollaway top. The
resin started to heat by the chemical reaction and the card board started to
smoke. I was lucky as it was outside and threw it on the ground before it
had a chance to flair up.
There are a lot of things to over look and lets all take a look at how close
keith was to loosing a lot more. Keep a couple of fire exts around, and
baking soda as well.
Glen