Re: Camaro fire...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Camaro fire...
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:59:29 -0500
I could have gotten sick reading that until I got to the end, thank you for
reassuring me of how inconsequential some of this stuff is compared to our
safety.... glad you're ok Keith.
Sounds like good moving on the fire protection... very relieved you're still
here to tell us about it! Let me know if there's ANYTHING at all we can do
for you. That car has sure made alot of people smile(probably none more then
you).... but the biggest smiles I've ever seen, were created by you not the
car.
Todd-

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:11:20 -0500, Keith Turk wrote