Re: Ballast yet again

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Ballast yet again
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:38:49 -0500
Wes your point is well taken.... don't mess with success.... but How I look
at what it's done in the past is the real key here...  Dave's comment on El
Mirage Vs Bonneville is what I have to focus on.... oh and what I have
experience with at Bonneville.....

I know what Dave's going to do tuning wise... and trust me it's ahhh not
pretty to be sitting out there getting that last MPH on the long course with
an ill handling car.... if it's not right sitting on the line it's not going
to get better with speed...

the 51/49 is a working number in my book..... if I have to re-ballast the
back I will.... but I have more faith in my system then his.... it's what I
know.... right wrong or indifferent.... so I'm going with it, and I have
zero fear of it....

What I was trying to do with the post last night was show that others don't
have the same opinion and like you say... it's worked soooo.... that makes
it valid in his book....

Keith ( dang I love stirring stuff up that don't involve Mr. Wankle....
LOL )