RE: Information about record cars

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Information about record cars
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:46:42 -0500
Malcolm:
you said...

"For a land noted for its Freedom of Information rights the racers
responding so far seem much closer to those on this side of the pond.  Keep
everything that is out of sight secret and tell no one how you might reach
the speeds in class  LOL!"

...nice example of that dry, British sarcasm, Malcolm.  I like it.

I think the most interesting thing about this thread is that it makes it
clear that those on our list are not all motivated to do lsr for the same
reasons, and we satisfy DIFFERENT HUMAN NEEDS by our participation in the
sport.  None of us should assume that we all feel THE SAME WAY about the
sport-- even though we all love it.

I personally feel such a kinship with the people on this list that it's
important to me to have an occasional topic like this to remind me to
respect you all as INDIVIDUALS-- and not to presume that you all feel about
everything just like I do, simply because we share a passion for lsr.
Russ, #1226B