RE: Well, What Did I accomplish This Week...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Well, What Did I accomplish This Week...
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:54:24 -0500
Mayf;

I wish I was making that much progress on my project!  I wouldn't bother
with tape wrapping the whole wire harness; it makes it more difficult to
undo when you have to add another wire later on. One thing to watch out for
when using Ty-wraps on wire bundles is to not pull them too tight. Soft
insulation such as PVC or vinyl can be cut through, especially at high
temperature when the wire insulation is even softer.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ