RE: speedweek

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: speedweek
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:39:06 -0400
Hey, I'm putting more stickers on the truck, the bike is at the bodyshop
getting a finishing coat of paint, I just acquired some more N2O bottles,
and Nancy even confirmed the reservations at the campground.

We leave Marquette (that's way up north) on Saturday the 9th and should
arrive at the Salt in time for helping put down the black lines Thursday
morning -- we'll get there Weds. night.

I'm gonna go fast this year on the bike -- got into the ECTA 2 Club last
month, now gonna try for the Bville Club -- or at least have a heck of a
good time trying.  Might even go visit the timing trailer to see how the
better half lives.

Note to all:  I'll be helping Ron Christensen in the radio tower again.
Please Please Please expect to see Nancy and me coming to ask you to do a
wonderfully good job filling out the radio information sheet.  We want to
tell everyone your story -- please fill out that sheet with tons of data --
we'd rather have to say some now, some next run -- than say nothing but
driver name and car/bike/truck number.  We'll bring our tape recorder for
interviews, too -- be ready to wax verbose!!!

Damn, this is gonna be fun.  We'll be at Salt Talks on Sunday night -- make
sure you plan to be there too.

     Jon and Nancy Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
#436   Marquette, Michigan   #1478